Sponsored content: This post is for my participation in the Intel Program
With the holidays right around the corner I can’t help but take notes of all the things I want for myself. The thing at the top of my list is a new laptop since mine is almost outdated and I cracked the screen pretty good the other day. I bought my current Intel laptop from Walmart and since it’s pretty great I thought I’d check out what else they have. After all, it’s way more affordable than you think to upgrade with Intel at Walmart!
Then I found the #UpgradeWithIntel Contest
You can learn about and enter the free laptop contest by clicking the banner above. When you click the image you’ll be taken to the “Upgrade With Intel” microsite.
Once you’re on the microsite, you will have access to the contest entry form. You definitely want to enter this contest! Here’s a walk through on how to do that.
- Click on the image above to visit the microsite
- Select the contest tab
- Then, in 400 character or less, share ”How would a Dell Inspiron 15.6” Laptop make your life more amazing?”
- You are allowed one entry per email/person.
- Complete Terms & Conditions are found on the site
About the Free Intel Laptop You Could Win
I know you want to know what you’re able to win so here are the details on the Dell Inspiron 15.6” Laptop.
- 15.6″ LED-backlit touchscreen with HD resolution
- 720p webcam
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 4-cell battery for up to 6 h 33 min battery life