New Year’s Eve is kind of like prom. It’s exciting, marks an end to an ‘era‘, and you have to look your best. To help you achieve that, here is a great New Years Eve hair idea from celebrity hairstylist (and inventor of the BEACHWAVER) Sarah Potempa.
You may have seen Jamie Chung sporting the do Sarah created a few months ago.
This is a simple hair style which makes it perfect for New Year’s Eve. This way you have plenty of time for makeup and wardrobe changes! Here’s some step by step directions to recreate Jamie’s look.
1) Create a center part.
2) Curl hair by sectioning with the SARAHPOTEMPA Darby Clips and curling with the SARAHPOTEMPA BEACHWAVER S1 (all available at SarahPotempa.com, Ulta.com and Target.com).
3) Braid two small braids on the left, and then right behind your ears.
4) Wrap the braids over the hair and secure with bobby pins and add an accessory.
5) Spray with Aussie’s Aussome Volume Hairspray for texture (available at Aussie.com).
New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and if you’re anything like me you’ve been planning your look for a while. Everything from the clothes you wear to the accessories, shoes, and hair style. Men just don’t understand the amount of planning and effort we put into this holiday.
Or maybe you’re not stressing it and haven’t put any thought into what you’ll wear. Maybe you’re planning on sitting at home and watching the ball drop in your living room. I have done that and loved it, but this year it’s all about celebrating and having fun. For me that means going out.
If you have plans or are planning on making plans (quick nod to the procrastinators among us) I have a few ideas on accessorizing. It’s amazing how a few pieces can totally transform an outfit. I hope you find this helpful and if you have more New Years Eve accessorizing ideas be sure to leave a comment and let me know!
The Morana website is full of great accessories for everyday, special events, gifting and social outings. What I really love is that they offer most of their designs in multiple colors. So, if your skin tone is more suited to gold or silver, you’re in luck! There are modern, elegant, trendy, and modest pieces to choose from.
Another thing to love about Morana is their prices. While they do have some higher priced jewelry, there are pieces at unbelievably low prices. It is so fun to browse around their site and get ideas for new outfits. Regardless of your style or budget, you can bet Morana has something you’re sure to love! Be sure to check them out for your New Years Eve Styling needs!
– Current ~12/24/2016: Get Second Set 50% OFF AND Get Third Set 75% OFF
– 12/26/2015~1/9/2016: Take 25% off from regularly priced items ($15 or more) AND get EXTRA savings with Morana coupons!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MORANA. The opinions and text are all mine.