The Clear Proof Acne System, giveaway and information in this post, have been provided by Mary Kay.
I almost feel like it’s taboo to discuss how to get rid of acne as an adult. There are so many commercials and ads directed at teens that you rarely hear about how to get rid of acne in adulthood. Thankfully I found a solution that works wonders for me, well into adulthood!
When I was younger (around 11) I started having mild breakouts. This eventually progressed to more aggressive breakouts that led to years of dermatologist visits. Everyone said the same thing:
“You’ll grow out of it!”
Instead of growing out of it I entered adulthood with acne and in my early 20’s topped that off with rosacea. Because of the rosacea my skin was extra sensitive; prone to breaking out after using most facial products.
As if having a constantly red, blotchy face isn’t enough throw in random pimples and blackheads. Not a pimple here and there, but a face full of monstrous zits. It is frustrating, disheartening and downright sad. Being able to find a solution that works to treat both afflictions is a miracle, at least in my eyes, and that’s what I found with the Clear Proof Acne System.
Real results for real problems.
There are a few things that set the Clear Proof Acne System apart from other solutions I’ve tried. Primarily the use of both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Usually it’s one or the other, but Mary Kay approaches with both. Salicylic acid exfoliates dead skin while benzoyl peroxide reduces bacteria. Together, these ingredients visibly reduce the number of acne blemishes, their severity, and prevent new pimples from forming.
The line has 4 separate products designed to fight and prevent acne. Each has its own specific role in how to get rid of acne.
- The Clarifying Cleansing Gel gives the skin a deep clean, removing dirt, excess oil and impurities. The salicylic acid formula helps to reduce the shine and unclog pores to help achieve clearer skin.
- The Blemish Control Toner removes dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging and prevent new pimples from forming. The salicylic acid-based formula cleanses skin completely to help tighten pores and appear less noticeable to give you healthy, clearer skin.
- The Acne Treatment Gel penetrates and clears pores to target bacteria and visible reduce a pimples redness. The benzoyl peroxide product absorbs bacteria quickly to help reduce the number of pimples, and allows the skin to heal and prevent future breakouts.
- The Oil Free Moisturizer is a fast- absorbing, lightweight, non-pore-clogging formula that helps provide your skinniest the balanced hydration it needs. The formula helps control shine and excess oil to leave skin feeling nourished and healthier.
The Clear Proof System from Mary Kay is available for $45.00 and individual products range from $10 to $17. This is significantly less than many of the other acne treatment systems I’ve tried that didn’t actually work.
I’ve been using the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System for several weeks so I can honestly say it works. It may not be immediate, but after a week of continuous use I was noticing a major reduction in both pimples and redness! I’m also loving the fact that there is no burning or stinging when using any of the products in the line. Something that’s caused me to stop using other systems.
If you’re struggling with how to get rid of acne then I’d love for you to try the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System. It works for me and while everyone is different, I think it will work for you too! Visit clearproof.com for more information on the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System and how to get rid of acne.
I’m also giving away a Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System to one lucky winner, so the answer to how to get rid of acne may be a click away!
Please share the links to your blog posts with us, once they are live. Please also send over any links to social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) that you have shared with your readers.
Here are some links regarding the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System that you may find helpful:
- Mary Kay Clear Proof website: http://bit.ly/1ufcIJ8
- Mary Kay Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1AOTcYv
- Mary Kay Twitter: http://bit.ly/1mfvn23
- Mary Kay Instagram: http://bit.ly/1AOTnmC
- Mary Kay Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1sm7Z8c