The Walmart Gift Cards and information have been provided by P&G. All opinions are my own.
With Spring finally here the last thing I want to do is go shopping. I’d rather be out walking the beach or anything else that lets me be outside enjoying the amazing weather. Instead of making several trips to the store I decided to stock up & save at Walmart. That means I won’t have to go back and forth to pick up things like toilet paper, laundry detergent, and paper towels. Instead I can spend more time having fun and the money I saved gets put towards said fun.
Walmart has their Stock Up & Save event going on until April 30. Your favorite P&G products are on sale and there are some great new additions like the great smelling Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent. I’m loving this detergent and how great it leaves clothes smelling.
What you can stock up & save on:
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
- Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
- Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
- Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
- Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
- Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads
P&G carries many of my favorite things – especially the TP! Charmin has been good to us and our septic so it’s a brand I always stick with.
If you’re tired of multiple trips to the store maybe it’s time for you to stock up and save at Walmart. To help you get started we have a $25 Walmart gift card that we’re giving to one lucky winner. Good luck and have fun outside!