When it comes to food cravings my biggest ones are for carbs – namely potatoes. I don’t know what it is but I can never get enough of them. Maybe it stems from childhood when my mom would prepare Mrs. T’s Pierogies after school. They were my favorite thing after a chaotic day in the life of a pre-teen. You remember those days, right?!
Mrs. T’s Pierogies were always so good, and remain delicious today. Creamy whipped potatoes wrapped up in a slick, dumpling like pasta shell. Mmmm…. Pure goodness and so readily available.
I’ve always loved how Mrs. T’s Pierogies could be prepared to suit your preference. They can be soft, chewy, crispy or anywhere in between. You can boil them, bake them, grill them or saute them.
I also think it’s incredible that Mrs. T’s Pierogies come in so many varieties. There is something for everyone no matter what your taste buds are craving. There is a 4 cheese blend, broccoli and cheddar, spinach and feta…even sauerkraut pierogies – all with that creamy potato filling.
Full list of Mrs. T’s Pierogies Flavors:
- Potato & Cheddar (also available in mini size)
- Potato & Onion (also available in mini size)
- Potato, Spinach & Feta
- Potato, Broccoli & Cheddar
- Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeño
- Potato & 4 Cheese Blend (also available in mini size)
- Potato, Sour Cream & Chive
- Potato & American Cheese
- Potato & Five Cheese Blend made with Whole Grain Dough
- Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Minis
They use fresh ingredients, like sharp Cheddar cheese and savory onions. All you have to do is season them to your liking and serve up Mrs. T’s Pierogies with your favorite sauce or dip.
There is a recipe that sounds spot on on the Mrs. T’s website for Pierogy Kebobs. The recipe can easily be adjusted to use the grill instead of the broiler and sounds like it’s worth a try. I can definitely see it wowing guests of all ages. The fact that they are affordable ($2.49 to $3.29 per 16-ounce box) makes them even more appealing. If you’re looking for a great after school snack, a quick fix for game day or just something to satisfy the cravings then check out Mrs. T’s!
Mrs. T’s Links of Interest
- Mrs. T’s Pierogies on Facebook: Facebook.com/MrsTsPierogies
- Mrs. T’s Pierogies on Twitter: @MrsTsPierogies
- Mrs. T’s Pierogies on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/MrsTsPierogies