What is your least favorite thing to clean in your home? For me, it’s the windows. I always feel like I clean and clean but the smudges and streaks just laugh at me as they refuse to go away. It wasn’t as bad when we were still in Chicago since there were only 2 windows, but now we have 4, plus glass-top tables and desks.
At first, I was discouraged because that’s a lot of glass to clean. Thankfully the folks from Invisible Glass® sent out some of their products (for review purposes) I realized it might not be that bad.
What is Invisible Glass®?
Invisible Glass is a glass cleaning product made by the Lancaster County, PA based company, Stoner. It is usable on most glass surfaces in and around the home. Invisible Glass is made with a ClearDry™ formula that results in a clean glass without streaks or haze. Easily remove:
- oily dirt
- smoke haze
- plasticizer film
- other difficult grime.
There are no dyes, soaps, or foams used and the product evaporates 100% leaving nothing behind but see-through glass.
Invisible Glass is made with a ClearDry™ formula that results in a clean glass without streaks or haze. There are no dyes, soaps, or foams used and the product evaporates 100% leaving nothing behind but see through glass. Invisible Glass comes equipped with a 22oz trigger pump that lets you spray exactly where you want it.
What do I think of Invisible Glass®?
The day after we moved in I used the Invisible Glass Aerosol Spray to clean the desktop and tabletops. They were pretty yucky between not being cleaned in who knows how long and remnants of a non-emptied charcoal grill spilling on them. I can’t say the Invisible Gass worked miracles because I still had to do a lot of scrubbing to get the glass cleaned, but the after results were pretty impressive.
Normally when I clean glass there are at least a few streaks left. There were absolutely none left after using Invisible Glass and I find that to be impressive. I looked at the glass from every angle and it truly looked invisible! The product is easy to use and gives great results. I will definitely be choosing this over other glass cleaning products in the future.
Invisible Glass is available at many retailers including Walmart, Dollar General, Target, and Amazon.com. There are several options including home glass cleaners, auto glass cleaners, lens wipes, and glass cleaning kits, all at incredibly affordable prices. You can visit the Invisible Glass website to get a full breakdown on product availability.
Here are some helpful tips on getting the most out of Invisible Glass
For glass so clean it’s invisible, use Invisible Glass® with a microfiber or low-lint cotton cloth. Avoid paper towels that contain added softening agents and may cause streaking or haze. Invisible Glass is safe for use on glass, mirrored, chrome, and stainless steel finishes.
In the Bathroom
- Easily tackle toothpaste splatter, fingerprints, and hairspray build-up on mirrors and shine faucets and fixtures. Use the Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool® to clean tall mirrors and glass shower doors.
In the Kitchen
- Clean and buff stainless steel appliances with Invisible Glass and a microfiber cloth to wipe out fingerprints and smudges.
- Invisible Glass is perfect for cleaning glass cooktop stoves and won’t scratch the surface.
Around the Home
- Clean windows and glass doors with Invisible Glass using a top to bottom or side to side motion. A circular method creates static charge attracting dust and dirt to the surface.
- Tackle your window cleaning on a cloudy day as full sunlight can cause cleaning agents to evaporate on the glass too quickly.
- Attach the Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool® to any standard extension pole to reach tall windows or mirrors.