I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Softcard. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Wallets. Keys. Remotes. Minds. What do these things have in common? We are always losing them. I am the worst person to entrust your valuables with. I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached – at least that is what my family has always told me. Just yesterday I spent 40 minutes looking for my credit card. Thankfully I wasn’t already in the store, but that has happened too. It is an experience that can quickly turn embarrassing when the shoppers are lining up behind you to checkout and you are fumbling to find your money.
There is one thing that rarely, if ever, gets lost. Our phones. They are a lifeline for so many that we tend to know where they are at all times. That is how the world has advanced and store owners are realizing this. That is why I think so many are active in the Softcard app network. There are over 275,000 participating retailers that accept Softcard as a payment method. That is INSANE and so awesome.
I have used my Softcard app at McDonald’s, Subway, Walgreen’s and get this – a Coke vending machine! It is especially handy on those days I have so much to do I forget to grab my wallet. I can simply use the app and not have to worry about keeping up with everything else.
I realize I may be getting ahead of you. If you have not heard of the Softcard app then here is an overview:
- Softcard is a free app that lets you pay using your phone, save with special offers, and store all of your store loyalty, membership, and rewards cards.
Softcard can be downloaded on Android and Windows devices with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless service providers.
- With Softcard, you can store all of your credit cards to pay for purchases and receive all the benefits and protections you would with your physical card.
You can set up a prepaid account and add money to it with your prefered debit card, credit card, or U.S. bank account.
- Softcard uses state-of-the-art technology and layers of security to protect your information.
You can use Softcard in any of more than 275,000 stores where contactless payments are accepted. Click here to find participating retail locations in your area!
- Softcard holds offers and store loyalty cards, so you can get loyalty points without having to carry around multiple cards and coupons.
You can even check your balance for select loyalty programs.
Loyalty cards alone take up over half of the card slots in my wallet. Since Softcard works with the majority of them I can ditch ’em! I’ll be able to stop digging through to find the right one in the checkout lane. I can’t tell you how easy it was to checkout at Foot Locker using my loyalty card on the Softcard app. The people behind me in line kept asking about the app I was using. I love feeling like a forerunner in the tech game! I can’t stress enough how much stress this app relieves.
… and then there is Tappy; the super awesome Softcard mascot. “Ninjas Forever Crosseyed”… how can you not love this little guy?!
To find out more or connect with Softcard use the links below
- Softcard Website: gosoftcard.com/
- Softcard Facebook: facebook.com/GoSoftcard
- Softcard Twitter: @GoSoftcard
- Softcard Location Finder: gosoftcard.com/where.html