Just because we care about our health, doesn’t mean we can’t joke around about some of the gym life struggles! So, I put together 31 thoughts we’ve probably all had during a workout at some point or another. I had so much fun compiling these and I hope they make you laugh and appreciate the ups and downs of working out.
1. At the beginning of every workout: SO IT BEGINS
2. Will it be easy? Nope. Worth it? Absolutely.
3. Alright fat, prepare to meet your doom.
4. I love this song so much, for a minute I forgot I was running. Woo! I’m running!
5. Is it normal to sweat this much?!
6. Alright, don’t act like you’re out of breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth…
7. Your legs are not giving out. All you need to do is keep going.
8. When you start that one exercise you can’t stand, and immediately start to regret it.
9. *Replays all the questionable things you’ve eaten this week*
10. When you’re trying to figure out how to use a machine: “Play it cool and no one will notice how confused you are.”
11. I’ve got 99 problems and burpees are every. single. one of them.
12. Yes, yes I know. Burpees hate me too.
13. I hope that smell isn’t me…
14. Oooh this song is my jam! I think I can crank up the speed to this one!
15. How is that girl’s hair perfect right now?!
16. I don’t know how to use this machine. Maybe I’ll just wait and watch someone else use it first.
17. Maybe if I work out for 20 more minutes, I can have an extra drink later.
18. Am I doing this right?
19. Ooh, I think I’m getting better at these.
20. I wonder why that person is looking at me… am I being judged? Nah, I’m probably just cute.
21. Feel the burn
22. So, this is what death feels like…
23. I got this.
24. What set was I on again?
25. Is it over yet??
26. I hate myself for not updating my playlist. None of these songs are getting me pumped.
27. Unless you faint, puke or die, KEEP GOING.
28. I always come out of a workout feeling younger… tired, hungry and liable to tears.
29. If I stop running, will anyone notice that I couldn’t even make it past a quarter mile?
30. I’m so hungry. Hmm… What to eat after…
31. Walking out of the gym like: I feel like an Olympian.
I hope you all enjoyed these gym thoughts as much as I did while making them! Living a healthy lifestyle by eating well and exercising is such a great thing to be able to do, not only because it makes us feel good and look good, but because it also allows for a huge community of people to be able to relate to each other and connect. If you guys enjoyed these, share it with your friends and family so we can spread some more laughs & giggles. 🙂